• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
SoWal Real Estate Sales July 2010

Submitted by Murray Balkcom on 08/05/10

Will August Bring More Sales? In South Walton, we have been very fortunate that our beaches haven?t seen much effect from the BP oil disaster in Louisiana.

It seemed like many prospective buyers put their purchase on hold, waiting to see what would happen to the beaches, and to the prices.

Read more

sandestinfl

Beach Crab
Aug 6, 2010
Hi,
Can you believe this!!
ISandeston Resort Is driving home pricing down! their housing complex in my neighborhood. Hunters Run Santa Rosa Beach. Every summer Sandestin brings cheep Jamaican workers in to work and Sandestin housed them in this complex. The imported workers set up a band in my neighborhood during the week days and on weekends. Its Like a full blown bar band amplified here in my neighborhood. They play all night long. It keeps us awake. The residents and homeowners here call the Walton county sheriffs office but the sheriffs office doesn't do anything, We called the executive office of sandestin and they do nothing. Many nice families in the neighborhood have moved out because this problem has been going on for years. Those of us who own homes here are stuck with inflated mortgages and no hope of selling. The only people that owners can rent to is young kids that dont mind the crazy atmosphere,

Sandestin Resort would never stand for this kind of activity on the resort but they don't mind bringing this element to our home.

Walton County Sheriffs Office wont do anything and this is an extreme problem, PLEASE VOTE FOR A SHERIFF THAT WILL HELP KEEP OUR AREA IN CONTROL. This Sheriff thinks that this kind of problem isn't his job.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
sandestinfl, what does the sheriff's dept say when you call them?