Just keep saying that and one day you will say, "why not move?" Then, you will be able to enjoy the days once again.Oldtimer said:Right on, SJ! Nice photo. Wish we'd had nice cameras back in the GOdays.
I envy you, being able to go to the beach every day! Someday we hope to be nearby, but for now we're exiled in the real civilized (?) world of Tampa.![]()
SJ - You seem to always put it into perspective for us, thanks -Smiling JOe said:Just keep saying that and one day you will say, "why not move?" Then, you will be able to enjoy the days once again.
OldTimer has half of the battle won already by owning a house, on the Lake to boot! :shock: Now, he just has to slow down enough to pack up shop and move up here.lollygal said:SJ - You seem to always put it into perspective for us, thanks -


beachbunny said:I am shocked as someone that comes from a tourist town with our own related problems.It sounds and comes off like guests are not welcome.Makes me very leary.![]()
beachbunny said:O.k. First of all I never intended to sound like I am not sympathetic to the people fighting for thier property or livelihoods.I was not under the impression that this was the topic of this thread.I was saying my statement because unlike some I am not cancelling but I am proseding with my plans to visit blue mountain beach.I came here to get some kind of feel to how friendly that said community is to thier "visitors".The owner of the home we are renting,[and by the way have been saving for our first vacation in seven years ],is a lovely lady that I have been in contact with many times since our reservation.I certainly understand that this community is having trouble.I have offered my time if needed while I am there.

