• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachDreamer

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2005
The Peaceful Piney Woods.
Sueshore said:
Are you out in the sticks or in SoWal? I saw the weather report for Dallas and saw 105 degree heat index for tomorrow....with all the trees over your way the humidity could be even worse!!! Stay cool.

I'm in the sticks, though I will be in SoWal shortly! Heat index is 105-110 here for tomorrow. Our air conditioner couldn't keep up today at all. :shock: Are you in SoWal now? If so, consider yourself fortunate, and don't plan on coming back very soon. LOL.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
And we arrive sometime Monday. Just finished loading up the van, going to our daughter's soccer tournament in Cincinnati, then heading down on Sunday and will arrive Monday. Can't wait... porch, pool, beach, Dusty's, sunset, Red bar, Big Kahuna (sorry, kids love it), Back porch (or is it Front Porch), pool to watch stars come out, beach in AM to read, Angelinas (sorry, kids love it), Smiling Fish Cafe (as recommended by this site, it will be our first time), new ice cream place at Rosemary Beach (it's great), maybe that bignet place mentioned on this site, maybe the Donut Hole, Seaside movie or concerts... sigh, just packed about 3 new books to read while there... sigh...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
BeachDreamer said:
I'm in the sticks, though I will be in SoWal shortly! Heat index is 105-110 here for tomorrow. Our air conditioner couldn't keep up today at all. :shock: Are you in SoWal now? If so, consider yourself fortunate, and don't plan on coming back very soon. LOL.

No, I am in Dallas. Husband and son were there last weekend...said it was wonderful as usual! I'll be down there for October...can't wait! Have a great visit!

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
Paula said:
And we arrive sometime Monday. Just finished loading up the van, going to our daughter's soccer tournament in Cincinnati, then heading down on Sunday and will arrive Monday. Can't wait... porch, pool, beach, Dusty's, sunset, Red bar, Big Kahuna (sorry, kids love it), Back porch (or is it Front Porch), pool to watch stars come out, beach in AM to read, Angelinas (sorry, kids love it), Smiling Fish Cafe (as recommended by this site, it will be our first time), new ice cream place at Rosemary Beach (it's great), maybe that bignet place mentioned on this site, maybe the Donut Hole, Seaside movie or concerts... sigh, just packed about 3 new books to read while there... sigh...

DUSTYS'!!!!!!!DUSTYS'!!!!! Gotta love Dustys'! And don't forget to try the Old Florida Fish House past Seagrove on 30-A. :lol: :D :D :razz:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
KY oyster eater said:
DUSTYS'!!!!!!!DUSTYS'!!!!! Gotta love Dustys'! And don't forget to try the Old Florida Fish House past Seagrove on 30-A. :lol: :D :D :razz:

I sent my husband and son to the Old FL Fish House because of the great reviews on this board. My husband is still talking about how great his meal was....and he is in the middle of a change in eating styles after 51 years!

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
We were in Seagrove so we just headed out 30-A and ran into it by accident. Please correct me if I'm wrong but if you go through WaterColors then Seagrove and follow 30-A in that direction towards the Camp Creek area you will see it off to the left side. You can't miss it if you keep your eyes peeled. Finding the parking lot is the hardest part. :clap_1:

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Re: Old Florida Fish House?

JC said:
Where is the Old Florida Fish House located?

On the north side of 30-A, east bank of Eastern Lake. If you get to Lakewood or the Mailboxes, Etc. you've gone too far.