• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Abby E

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Mar 1, 2016
South Walton FL
La Playa [Coastal Cantina] located in Gulf Place, will begin offering brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. starting November 2, 2019. The large outdoor patio provides the ideal place to kick back, people watch and take in the sea air. La Playa will offer an array of breakfast and lunch items during this time, as well as Bottomless Mimosas for just $15.

Hours still remain:
Daily - 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Sit on the patio or along the sidewalk of La Playa and admire the Gulf while you enjoy cocktails and Caribbean fare, choose a seat inside in the dining room, or chill at the bar while watching your favorite game. Whichever you choose, come on out for a good time and soak in the the beach atmosphere in Gulf Place. One of the best outdoor restaurant spots in SoWal but indoor seating and bar area also available. La Playa is open daily for lunch and dinner.

LaPlaya_-Brunch-Menu_8.5x11_10.28.19.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Mario and friends at La Playa are planning a holiday happy hour in Gulf Place!

It's the most wonderful time of the year and we're getting into the Holiday spirit!

Visit La Playa in your festive attire on Saturday, December 14th for an extended Holiday Happy Hour offered 4pm to 9pm. Enjoy 1/2 off select cocktails, $5 wines by the glass and $1 off beer. (offer for folks dressed in holiday attire!)

FB_IMG_1576168356176.jpg

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I had heard that Perfect Pig would be taking over the space in addition to the existing restaurant.

kyleresq

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2012
I think they recently expanded the space that they are in so I would actually be pretty surprised if they moved over. Hopefully something new will come in!