• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Campbell

Beach Comber
Feb 18, 2010
I am looking for a lab puppy. Does anyone know if there are any for sale in the area? Private message me. Thank you.

deasnealy

Beach Lover
Oct 21, 2010
Please adopt one. There are many organizations that have them. Also, check the shelters. Not sure about your area, but I suspect you could get one that needs adopted. If you need help my wife can find one for you. Do you know how many dogs are put down a year? Please consider adopting.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
You may want to call the Teresa Cline Gallery. Teresa is very active in the adoption community and has 4 labs herself. She has sponsored a bunch of labs for adoption. I am sure she can find you a great lab puppy or very young one that you can adopt that will already have shots, has been checked out medically, and temperament tested. http://teresaclinegallery.com/blog/info/contact-teresa-cline-gallery/

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I think lab mixes are absolutely the best dogs to have - the purebreds have some health issues (like most purebred dogs).

Alaqua and other area shelters unfortunately have a wide selection these days.