• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Rita said:
Who's nitpicking? :dunno:
The Hens! :funn: I'm sorry...that was kinda funny! :funn:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
The Hens! :funn: I'm sorry...that was kinda funny! :funn:

No comment.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sueshore said:
No comment.
I know. I know.

Miss Kitty...I'll do it for you. :whack: I deserve it.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
I know. I know.

Miss Kitty...I'll do it for you. :whack: I deserve it.

Thank you dear. I am boycotting remember? Why would I waste my VALUABLE time trying to respond to a name calling, sad person (although I do feel a wee bit sorry for said person)? Leave my cackle out of it!!!

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
redfisher said:
Careful all including SJ (someone who i owe a great deal of thanks), one would characterize some of your statements as generalizing me...who knows where i might live, I might be homeless; who knows whether or not i'm happy, I might be at peace; who knows about my life experience, I might have been around...As stated previously, I knew the post would be unpopular...that doesn't mean it may not be true...Boy, I sure am hearing a lot about "the money that hasn't changed us"...and please, keep it clean and take it easy on Capricious...i'm the "blah, blah, blah" one you want...Red
redfisher, we need you now that Skier may be in foreclosure and Shelly is back on the meds.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Bob said:
redfisher, we need you now that Skier may be in foreclosure and Shelly is back on the meds.

Boycott is over...I LOVE MY BOB!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
Was that just a cackle I heard, Miss Kitty? :funn:

Nope...it was a PURR! Miss Kitty is very happy to hear from Bob!!!