• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Laundry help!

New posts
Since they're dark clothes I was concerned about pulling the color out?:idontno:

No, it won't pull the color out!!! At least it didn't with mine. Good luck!!!!
 
Tide stain stick works wonders in a pinch. I don't leave home w/out it!:biggrin:

:floor: What? and take away MANgo's funn job?
(He seriously gets a kick out of looking at the laundry and trying to figure out what I ate) :funn:
 
Really???? I NEVER would have thought of this....does it really work?

Yepper, as featured on Oprah! and you don't have to use both. You can use just Dawn Grease soap alone too. :D
 
Yepper, as featured on Oprah! and you don't have to use both. You can use just Dawn Grease soap alone too. :D

And this would work on set-in, already laundered and dried clothes? :idontno:
 
After doing a little online research...Dawn might be the most inexpensive easiest answer. ? ( I have Palmolive so I still need to go to the store)

Don't you hate that???? Ok, you need to let me know if it works....GL
 
And this would work on set-in, already laundered and dried clothes? :idontno:

Yes, WD-40 is also a cleaning agent.

Typical uses of WD-40 around the home include:
  • Stopping squeaks in door hinges and generally freeing up simple mechanical items found around the house, such as door locks
  • Loosening rusting components, such as nuts and screws, so they can be removed
  • Spraying on hand tools prior to storage to protect against rust
  • Cleaning objects affected by grease,
and lip gloss is oil basically.

I've never used it personally. I've only used the Dawn, but it can't hurt to try a small spot and see what happens.
I would soak it first, then let it sit a bit, then rinse either or both out first before running in your washing machine. Both are corrosive.
 
OL - I've always had good results with dawn dish. liquid. even after it comes out of the dryer - usually you don't know its there til you are folding laundry. just squirt it on the spots, rub it in a little and let it sit for a while before washing again.

hope it works for you!
 
I wish y'all could see all these clothes with a million spots on them.:eek: My Mom woulda probably went to my room and threw out all my lip gloss by now.
 
I wish y'all could see all these clothes with a million spots on them.:eek: My Mom woulda probably went to my room and threw out all my lip gloss by now.
oh bless your heart ol! you may need to just wash the whole load again with half a bottle or more of dawn, letting them soak for a while in it... then deal with the problem items individually after that...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top