• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

I hope Dede sues and wins. I don't normally condone this, but there's a very concerted effort to harass or fire anyone who works for the county that was born here and it's getting ridiculous.

I really prefer my elected officials to fix things and make the county run right, but this is harassment.

Why not investigate the former TDC director who couldn't account for millions in prepaid debit cards, naw let that one slip away.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008

I hope Dede sues and wins. I don't normally condone this, but there's a very concerted effort to harass or fire anyone who works for the county that was born here and it's getting ridiculous.

I really prefer my elected officials to fix things and make the county run right, but this is harassment.

Why not investigate the former TDC director who couldn't account for millions in prepaid debit cards, naw let that one slip away.
Hell they should investigate Lawyer Atkinson for not correcting the last TDC director on the 40% spending for advertising that seems to have been going on for years. Seems that should have been one of his jobs. But hey, I am no lawyer.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
This is going to get very interesting now that the county has no deputy administrators and an outgoing administrator. Wonder who's setting up the chess pieces?

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
This is going to get very interesting now that the county has no deputy administrators and an outgoing administrator. Wonder who's setting up the chess pieces?
Relatively reliable source told me Tony Corman has been acting as Deputy County Administrator on top of run Code Compliance.