• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Re: Lisa Hinds - Grayton Beach House of Art

GET OUT!!! Too cool!

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005

Talk about PR - it will be interesting to see how much exposure SoWal will see from this, if any. Suppose it depends on how successful these two are...

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005

OK I'll have to watch this one! I have been wanting to visit Lisa's Beach House of Art and missed it our last trip because it was temporarily closed. She sounds like a hoot in her bio!! :rofl:

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005

Your tar is soooo sweet GTTBM! Camden sure is growing fast!!!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country

kurt said:

Oh my gosh!!! Go Lisa!!! That's awesome!!! I met Lisa on an AOL message board and then in person almost 3 years ago at the House of Art. We had never been to the area and she was so helpful. She pointed us towards the Red Bar, Seagrove market, D&K's, concerts, shopping etc.. We stopped in to see her, had a really nice conversation and we bought the coolest Grayton beach t-shirts there. I wish her and her sister lots of luck! Yea!!! She's the coolest. :cool: I can't wait, TAR is one of my favorite shows!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country

gotothebeachmom said:
Ditto Rita! :clap_1: You typed the words right out of my mouth! :rotfl:

I think you all would love The Amazing Race. With all the traveling they do, it's really fun to see all the beautiful scenery.