• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AM333

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi! I'm looking for a one or two-bedroom home in or near Santa Rosa Beach, with a move-in date between September 16th and September 23rd. Willing to extend that timeframe, as well.

About me:
Single adult, no kids or pets
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs
No criminal history
Solid employment and spend most of my time working
Perfect renters history

I'd like to stay under $1,600 if possible and am open to the eastern end of Destin. Furnished would be a plus for me.

Thank you!

Last edited:

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Hi! I'm looking for a one or two-bedroom home in or near Santa Rosa Beach, with a move-in date between September 16th and September 23rd. Willing to extend that timeframe, as well.

About me:
No criminal history
Perfect renters history

I'd like to stay under $1,600 if possible and am open to the eastern end of Destin. Furnished would be a plus for me.

Thank you!
Hello!
I have an option available immediately. . Furnished 1 bed 1 bath private guest house with bonus room and half bath in central Walton 15 min to SRB. I am looking for a dependable person with all the attributes you describe. Please respond if interested and we can chat Thank you!

AM333

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello!
I have an option available immediately. . Furnished 1 bed 1 bath private guest house with bonus room and half bath in central Walton 15 min to SRB. I am looking for a dependable person with all the attributes you describe. Please respond if interested and we can chat Thank you!

I sent you a message. Thank you!

Connie Gillum

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach FL
Hi checking to see if you are still looking for a place to rent. We have a cottage that includes all the utilities and we are offering a one year lease. Give me a call or you can email me. Connie 850-687-4020

rsheil

Beach Comber
Aug 24, 2013

About me:
No criminal history
Perfect renters history

Thank you!

rsheil

Beach Comber
Aug 24, 2013
I have 30A, 2bedroom furnished town house $1600 mo includes utilities
200 yds easy walk to beach ,in Seagrove
shown by appointment 513 254 7373 bob