• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Crabbyfrye

Beach Comber
Oct 22, 2017
Miramar Beach
My husband and I are looking for a 1 bedroom cottage .. Condo.. House .. Mobile home.. As u can tell not picky :) From March 15 for at least 6 months and we have an english lazy bulldog .she weighs 48 lbs .. Rent 1500 a month .. We are coming down in January and have a place till March .. We plan on moving to the area but want to rent for a year first .. Tryin to stay on gulf side of 98.

timnagler

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2015
My husband and I are looking for a 1 bedroom cottage .. Condo.. House .. Mobile home.. As u can tell not picky :) From March 15 for at least 6 months and we have an english lazy bulldog .she weighs 48 lbs .. Rent 1500 a month .. We are coming down in January and have a place till March .. We plan on moving to the area but want to rent for a year first .. Tryin to stay on gulf side of 98.
Hello.
My wife and i have a 2 bedroom 1 bath on 13 acres with a pond in SRB south of 98 . We also have a 26' rv that we could move into or rent the rv 2 you and your husband. Theres a paved bike trail that connects to the bike trail along 30a.
Tim Nagler
850 830 8894
Call anytime.