• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Adamflats

Beach Comber
Feb 5, 2020
Looking for a long-term unfurnished rental house 3+ bedrooms. Prefer west-end 30A, Santa Rosa, Blue Mountain area. Please send me a message if you have something available. Can move in March or April. Want to sign 12-month lease small dog friendly.

leedebsrb

Beach Comber
Apr 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for a long-term unfurnished rental house 3+ bedrooms. Prefer west-end 30A, Santa Rosa, Blue Mountain area. Please send me a message if you have something available. Can move in March or April. Want to sign 12-month lease small dog friendly.

Hi I have a 4 bedroom/3 bath house in SRB (Plantation at Santa Rosa Beach). It will be available May. Asking $2300 mo. small dog friendly with deposits. Contact me Deb @ 850-420-6106

glis85

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2012
SRB
Original post on FEB. 13th that has photos.**

Hammock Bay, Schooner Landing

Built in 2017, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath with 2 car garage in the neighborhood of Schooner Landing. 1,784sq.ft. with large walk in closet in master. Ceiling fans in all rooms and comes furnished with washer and dryer. Full lawn care: mow, fertilize, weed control, pruning and pine straw. Over 200 channels of basic cable along with HOA fees all included! Tenant pays for utilities and internet and up-grades on cable. Tenant can use all amenities in the community at no charge. Resort amenities included : Tennis & basketball courts, kid's playground, soccer field, sand volleyball, disc golf, lap and full lap and leisure pool, nature walk/biking trials, 24hr. Fitness Club w/locker room and showers, The Bay Club-300ft. Fishing pier with screened in gazebo, Club House with theater, full kitchen, kids playroom. Amphitheater and pickle ball courts.

Hammock Bay has all the first-class amenities typically found in popular resorts and communities in the South Walton area situated on 3,000 acres in Freeport. Ideally located near the beaches of South Walton, Seaside, Destin, Niceville, major airports and Eglin Air Force Base. Located south of Highway 20, just 25 minutes north of South Walton beaches of the Florida Panhandle and Scenic Highway 30A.

$1,870 per. month. Security deposit of $2,000 one year lease min. Please call 850-399-0311 for more information or questions. Credit check required. Please no pets or smoking.

30aUncaniMermaid

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl30

Hi

We have a 3/4 bed 2.5 bath just renovated top to bottom home that has a path to the beach, 30-A and Butler elementary school, plus swim- tennis- playground- basketball and clubhouse. Please call if interested- just listed this evening.
Jamie from Marietta 404 660 4526.