• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
Looking for a 3 Br. w/ private or nearby community pool, within 500 yards of the beach access, anywhere in Seagrove area. A 2 Bedroom, w/ bunk area or pull out could also suffice. Also open to offers in Seacrest area, as well as Watercolor Phase 3 (which we have not tried yet) if it's a significant discount.

Just looking for anyone willing to offer some discount off of your VRBO rate.

Thanks

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
Thanks for the offer helping hands, but my wife accepts no substitutes for 30-a, even though we do enjoy sandestin in many respects. Hey, as an aside, could you please tell them to change the playground surface at the Wharf, from something other than vulcanized rubber - it's such a bad choice and its been there for a year now, that I thought it must be some kind of running joke. The gases that the rubber oozes on summer days give the area a pungent sweaty odor, and the children are cooked to a nice medium well after about 10 minutes in there. i digress

I probably wasn't clear on my prior post, but we'd consider anything between Blue Mountain and Seacrest Beach. need wifi, a community or private pool, a couple of bedrooms, 3 would be mo better, than 2, and lastly just looking for some small token discount off of your vrbo rate.

thanks

oberger

Beach Comber
Mar 18, 2008
Hiya,
Unfortunately we are booked but the house next door has availability. Have a look at VRBO 190998. Seacrest w private pool. This is their first year and may offer a discount.