• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
My husband and I are SoWal "regulars" but it never fails...I always have a hard time finding a place for just two in the Seagrove/Grayton area. It's always fun to try somewhere new to stay, even though we could always stay somewhere we've stayed before. We would consider staying further out of Seagrove, but generally we try to stick somewhere around that area.

We're thinking about heading down for a week or so in October and of course, are looking for something fairly affordable.

Any suggestions?

One more thing...
Does anyone know anything about this place...http://www.vrbo.com/26313

It looks great, but I don't know of anyone who has stayed there.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
20030514_banner.gif

www.hibiscusflorida.com

beachma

Beach Lover
Apr 22, 2005
Hi Lucky...we're going down next week, 8/25-9/3. I'll check that place out for you. We're staying at GulfPlace...one of the condo's over Gidgets/Miss Lucilles. I found it on VRBO and the owner was very nice about negotiating a really great rate with an extra night. Can't wait for some serious beach time!!! :cool:

http://www.vrbo.com/72619

Rocco said:
You might want to check out Seagrove Villas, some of the carriage houses advertised on VRBO or www.Pearlywhiteproperties.com has a property called "ASDIP."

Good Luck!

rpayne9417

Beach Crab
May 16, 2005
South West Georgia
We stayed at the Inns of Seacrest beach during the July 4th week and it was great. Just the two of us and it is new and inexpensive. We are looking to go the last weekend of September and I just saw on the website it was $150 for two nights. Hard to beat. Coastal Properties Private Retreats website.

Hey everyone, thanks for the great ideas!

As it turns out, looks like we are headed in the other direction--NORTH! Crazy, I know, that we wouldn't head for the beach, but we're trying something different. We're going to stay on Mackinac Island for a week. We're really excited, but I'm sure we'll be longing for the beach when we get another few days away.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Hey, that's up here in Michigan. Are you Michiganders? I, too, live in Michigan and am tiring of the cold which is why we got our places in SoWal... but I'd love to get to Mackinaw Island sometime -- haven't done that yet, though people rave about "up north" in Michigan.