• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bojana_93

Beach Crab
Oct 10, 2021
Tullahoma TN
Hello! I am looking to relocate to the area and am looking for a place, ideally with a 6-12 mo. lease that is pet friendly. Preferably not a shared space, but open to options. My dog Jack is 65 lbs. and extremely well trained. He has lived inside with me since a puppy and is 5 years old.
I am looking to relocate from Middle Tennessee as soon as I can find a job and affordable place.

thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2995.jpg
    IMG_2995.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 0

GavinM22

Beach Comber
Jun 20, 2019
Inlet Beach
Hey Bojana,

I'm a local looking to relocate within the area.

We have a similar price range and I also have a pet.

After living here 4 years, the only way to find rent below 800 in the area is to go in on renting a house or apartment 15-25 min out of town, such as in freeport.

If you are interested in "teaming up" for a house or apartment, please text me at

(850) 420 - 8368

I don't use illegal substances, party, or make a ton of noise. I havent missed a rent or utility payment to date.

Andrew Horvat

Beach Comber
Sep 8, 2021
Hello! I am looking to relocate to the area and am looking for a place, ideally with a 6-12 mo. lease that is pet friendly. Preferably not a shared space, but open to options. My dog Jack is 65 lbs. and extremely well trained. He has lived inside with me since a puppy and is 5 years old.
I am looking to relocate from Middle Tennessee as soon as I can find a job and affordable place.

thank you!
I currently am looking for a roommate for my 2 bedroom apartment in Latitude at Hammock Bay. It’s within your budget, and I also have a 2 year old golden retriever that would get along with your pup great! If you’re interested shoot me a text at 9136692958 please. Thanks