• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

st4t1c

Beach Comber
Mar 13, 2022
Freeport
Hello, I’m looking for a place to stay for me and my girlfriend for the foreseeable future (1 year +). Must be dog friendly and looking for a max price of $2000 month. We would prefer a 2bd room but are most definitely still willing to hear offers about 1bd rooms as well. Im a 19 year old male waitee dating a 21 year old female also is in the service industry. Both very clean and responsible people looking for a place to stay. We are both hardworking, Christian, drug-free individuals who have rent history and good credit.

Need somewhere to stay while we work and my girlfriend completes college. I’m currently employed at Louis Louis my girlfriend will be getting a job here as soon as she moves from Texas upon us finding a place. She has a small dog who has been neutered and fully potty trained. Willing to look at places from Destin to Panama City Beach, including Freeport. Please leave me a message to my number or a post in the thread below if you have a place that meets our requirements!

Telephone: 8504280444
Email: corbenturner1@gmail.com