• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GavinM22

Beach Comber
Jun 20, 2019
Inlet Beach
Hello I'm looking for a room or a carriage house to rent. Max is $1000 a month including utilities. I dont use drugs and I drink very little (I'm over 21.) I dont have pets. I have a steady income and can pay bills reliably. Will keep things as clean as asked. Looking to learn a trade or go back to school within the year. I wouldn't have more than 1 guest at a time, and I only surround myself with responsible law-abiding people. I am looking in the Santa Rosa, Freeport, Destin, Panama City Beach, and Panama city areas. I have lived here for 3 years and you may have seen me make your coffee at Ama Vida in Rosemary

If interested please contact me on this thread or at the information listed below.

Also if you would like to speak with a former employer for reference I should be able to arrange that.

Gavmcnutt@gmail.com
(850) 420-8368

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Hello I'm looking for a room or a carriage house to rent. Max is $1000 a month including utilities. I dont use drugs and I drink very little (I'm over 21.) I dont have pets. I have a steady income and can pay bills reliably. Will keep things as clean as asked. Looking to learn a trade or go back to school within the year. I wouldn't have more than 1 guest at a time, and I only surround myself with responsible law-abiding people. I am looking in the Santa Rosa, Freeport, Destin, Panama City Beach, and Panama city areas. I have lived here for 3 years and you may have seen me make your coffee at Ama Vida in Rosemary

If interested please contact me on this thread or at the information listed below.

Also if you would like to speak with a former employer for reference I should be able to arrange that.

Gavmcnutt@gmail.com
(850) 420-8368
Seagrove Beach Home for Rent (this link will take you to see photos of the house)

Hi, Please click on the link above if you are interested in taking a look at our house in Seagrove! Thanks

This single story home is tucked away on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove. The home is 3 blocks to the beach, walkable to downtown Seaside, and close to Publix. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a walk-in closet, a fireplace, a heated fenced in pool, beautiful private park-like yard with fence, and two-car garage. Kitchen has a new oven, dishwasher, and new kitchen countertops (photo of kitchen does not show update). The fenced in yard is great for dogs. *We recently replaced carpet in the bedrooms with tile that looks like wood. New quartz counter top in kitchen. House is rented without furniture. Thank You!
Homeowner pays for pool and yard maintenance.

Renter pays $2700/month rent, utilities, and gas to heat pool.