• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Daugette_Matt

Beach Lover
Jan 12, 2009
Hello guys,

Our cat has gone missing for 4 days now. We live off of Bay Drive, in the Daughettes.

He is just over a year old, black and white feet and chest, VERY long haired with a HUGE fuzzy tail.

His name is DEUCE, no tags, he keeps getting the collar off, but has all shots and is healthy, and fixed.....

We really miss him, please email or call five eight five one two two four if you may have seen him

Thanx for helping
Matt and Sheri

Mystry

Beach Comber
Jun 15, 2007
possibility

Hi,
I can't make any promises, but I mentioned to my husband all the signs on the stop signs, and he said he has seen a black & white cat on our street a few times early in the morning when he's been out walking our dogs. Mind you we dont see many cats on our street, so it might be worth looking into. We live off the second part of Ricker ave, and he said he thinks he has seen it in the woods accross from the 2nd house on the left. So from Bay Dr, go down ricker, when it dead ends, take a right, there is a house with a privacy fence that runs accross the front, and he thought he's seen the cat accross the street from there in the woods. Good luck, we'll keep our eyes peeled.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Hello guys,

Our cat has gone missing for 4 days now. We live off of Bay Drive, in the Daughettes.

He is just over a year old, black and white feet and chest, VERY long haired with a HUGE fuzzy tail.

His name is DEUCE, no tags, he keeps getting the collar off, but has all shots and is healthy, and fixed.....

We really miss him, please email or call five eight five one two two four if you may have seen him

Thanx for helping
Matt and Sheri

Hey Sheri, this is Lisa on Ricker. My cat went missing for 6 weeks! He just came back home less than a week ago. I will keep an eye out for your cat and tell my mom to do so as well when she is out riding her bike. Also, keep a look out on the walton county animal shelter website, they post pics every day of the cats they pick up. Walton County, FL - Home Page - Found CATS If they happen to pick him up, you can call and go get him :)

Crazy K

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2008
SRB/Franklin, NC
I'm on Chrysler on the right side. I did see a cat in my backyard the other night, but he jumped the fence and I haven't seen him since. I'll keep looking!!

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Haven't seen your cat, but will keep a look out as we are in the "hood" too. We lost ours a few month ago, all black with a white diamond on his chest, so know how you feel.