• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
WindMark Beach - School Of Fish
St. Joe - Pepper's Mexican
Indian Pass - Indian Pass Raw Bar
Appalach - Tamara's, Papa Joe's, Owl Cafe, Avenue Sea

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL

TableFiveChef

Beach Lover
Oct 24, 2006
Miramar Beach
For lunch I would do either Boss Oyster or Tamara's. For dinner I would go nowhere else but Avenue Sea and try the eight course tasting menu. The wife and I dined ther this past Friday and we are still talking about how great it was. For breakfast I would also recommend Avenue Sea. (The best biscuits & gravy I ever tasted!) There is also a cool little raw bar/ dive on St. george's called Eddie Teach's that is a must see.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Boss' is nothing more than a tourist trap, at least in the summer last time I was there. Mediocre food, slow to nonexistant service, and seagulls diving onto the food-covered empty tables on the deck.

lms47

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2008
Freeport, FL
Brunch

The best place for brunch is Caroline's at the Appl. River Inn, best mimosa's in town. Also, for a beach afternoon, ride over to St. George Island and go to the Blue Parrot, great afternoon appetizers! Have a wonderful time in one of my favorite laid-back places!:party:

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
The best place in Appalach is the main street restaurant on the corner by the only light in town. Better than Boss and less expensive. Boss is nothing special, just hype. Great oyster bar and the biggest Grouper sandwich Ive ever eaten. Try the fried mushrooms, they were unreal. They were sliced portabellas, yum.