• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Maple Street Biscuit Company opens on Tuesday, September 25!

Starting at 7:00 AM treat yourself to breakfast at The Market Shops in Miramar Beach.

Lordy, I love biscuits!

FB_IMG_1537214842162.jpg

More info

Flaky biscuits made from quality ingredients will soon be coming to The Market Shops. This unique dining experience is known for its comfort food with a modern twist, gracious service and immaculately clean stores. The Jacksonville, Florida-based establishment is famous for its flaky biscuits, but its roots are grounded in community and its mission of helping people, serving others, and being part of the community. Maple Street creates an atmosphere that brings the community together around delicious biscuits, fresh roasted coffee and good food from great products.

“We’re thrilled to bring Maple Street Biscuit Company to a thriving community with rich character and charm,” said Alexandria Hill, General Counsel for Maple Street Biscuit Company. “Maple Street Biscuit Company strives to be part of the communities we serve, and we can’t wait to get to know our neighbors in Miramar Beach and The Market Shops.”

Committed to great biscuits made with quality products, Maple Street seeks to establish a place where guests will want to visit over and over. Maple Street Biscuit Company serves a wide variety of homemade signature biscuits, entrees, salads and side dishes. Each dish is crafted to offer flavor, quality and a beautiful presentation that guests will love.

Maple Street is not a restaurant chain, but a group of community restaurants each operated by a Community Leader. Community Leaders are local individuals who are encouraged and empowered to immerse themselves and their restaurant and in their community. “We are pleased to announce that Joseph Nelson will serve as the Community Leader for The Market Shops”, stated Hill. “He is a fantastic addition to our team and is excited to get to know the community”.

If you are interested in becoming part of the Maple Street team, please reach out to Joseph directly at jnelson@maplestreetbiscuits.com.

MSBC 2.jpeg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Lordy these homemade biscuits are the best! Just stopped in to try out the Maple Street Biscuit Company at The Market Shops. Chic Fil A was on my mind after an early morning appointment in Destin, but I've been hearing good things about this new Miramar Beach spot...

What a great little place. Clean, neat and comfortable restaurant. Really nice people greeting you and taking orders, rolling out biscuits etc. Joseph moved here from Pensacola to serve as Community leader of this restaurant. He wears a lot of different hats. And he's been on this forum recently posting about jobs.

I had a chicken biscuit with bacon and maple syrup. The biscuits are so fresh and soft that I just want to go back and get a plate of plain ones and eat them with a little butter or some of their homemade jams and toppings. The fried chicken was delicious and sorry Chic Fil A but it is prepared perfectly.

Several other items on the menu including eggs, various biscuit sandwiches biscuits and gravy, fried potatoes and good coffee. They also have a catering menu. I can totally see ordering a dozen biscuits for pickup in my future. I'll be back real soon.

IMG_20181003_104138.jpg

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
I stopped by the other morning and got “in an effort to learn more about you we are asking questions, what’s your favorite band?” from the cashier. I froze like a deer in headlights and she stared at me with my money in her hands, I was caught off guard. She told me we couldn’t proceed any further until I spoke up as the machine needed an answer. Finally thought returned and I blurted what came to mind, she paused and said “okay then, they’ll call your band behind me when your food is ready”. I remained disconcerted and sat at the table waiting while considering leaving without my biscuit but I’d been very curious to sample their product. Fate settled it and a kid hollers “BeeGees! Pick up for BeeGees” . It’s an excellent biscuit