• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
1676044587000.png
 
Did Marjorie Taylor Greene visit the Walton County Jail to observe the conditions this political prisoner accused of assault by wine was forced to endure?

Are these ladies gonna be held for an extremely long amount of time when compared to others who have commited the exact same acts? If so maybe she should
 
Do “real men” call the police and have women arrested because they had a drink thrown in their face?
I imagine the cops would laugh in their faces.
 
Do “real men” call the police and have women arrested because they had a drink thrown in their face?
I imagine the cops would laugh in their faces.
Gaetz is far from a "real man" . But I have to also say that the woman who threw the wine made a bad move. This behavior makes her look like the extremist instead of the far right MAGA politician who keeps getting elected regardless of his immoral unfit and extreme behavior. She will be demonized by many. Also, we have many political figures who live and vacation here. They should be left alone. I've seen some here in public or in restaurants who I wouldn't begin to go near. Deplorable behavior is not OK ever. A nice wine festival is certainly not the time or place.

I saw the Sheriff's report on social. The comments were pretty on target especially for this area. Most agree this isn't the way to respond to a political figure regardless of the situation or person. Voting, being informed and activism are our options in a democratic society.
 
Last edited:
Do “real men” call the police and have women arrested because they had a drink thrown in their face?
I imagine the cops would laugh in their faces.
No they don't
The question becomes if you allow it to happen does it get worse
I would have thrown one right back on her because man enough to do something is man enough to have it done back
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top