Are these ladies gonna be held for an extremely long amount of time when compared to others who have commited the exact same acts? If so maybe she shouldDid Marjorie Taylor Greene visit the Walton County Jail to observe the conditions this political prisoner accused of assault by wine was forced to endure?
![]()
Woman is 2nd accused of throwing drink at US Rep. Matt Gaetz
MIRAMAR BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Two women have now been accused of throwing drinks at U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz.apnews.com
Someone was held an extremely long time for tossing wine?Are these ladies gonna be held for an extremely long amount of time when compared to others who have commited the exact same acts? If so maybe she should
Gaetz is far from a "real man" . But I have to also say that the woman who threw the wine made a bad move. This behavior makes her look like the extremist instead of the far right MAGA politician who keeps getting elected regardless of his immoral unfit and extreme behavior. She will be demonized by many. Also, we have many political figures who live and vacation here. They should be left alone. I've seen some here in public or in restaurants who I wouldn't begin to go near. Deplorable behavior is not OK ever. A nice wine festival is certainly not the time or place.Do “real men” call the police and have women arrested because they had a drink thrown in their face?
I imagine the cops would laugh in their faces.
No they don'tDo “real men” call the police and have women arrested because they had a drink thrown in their face?
I imagine the cops would laugh in their faces.