• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Thank you so much, Jackie, for the update! "Magic" was the first word that came to my mind, when I read this! And that's exactly what I feel, when a sweet baby has a wonderful new, forever home!:love: I'm going thru a bit of a health crisis and having surgery with a two month, recovery time! I'm having my surgery in Mobile, so that I can recover, at my mom's. Thank heaven, for sweet moms!:clap:When I get back on my feet, I'll be back to helping, our helpless furry friends! Please keep us updated, on your sweet boy!:wave:
Diane, good luck with your surgery. Hope all goes well. Keep us posted. We will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Surgery

Hi Diane! I see you are having surgery. I just wanted to wish you luck and hope things go well. You'll have Mom to take care of you and that is nice. One of these days we will meet and talk I hope. Good luck!!!:love::love::love::love:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Thank you so much for the kind words of support & well wishes! I'll be back in rare form soon, helping our helpless furry friends!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Feline Friends

I finally remembered to bring the kitten trap and 2 cat traps to Pet Smart yesterday to donate them to Feline Friends. They were very grateful and I know they sure can use them. Thought that might make you feel a little better to. Thinking of you, Brenda