• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
BUMP...and grind!!! :clap_1:

Tonight is the night!

Gulf Place
7-9 pm

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Tear it up Miss Kitty! You KNOW we would be there if we could:bang: Funny thing happened Sunday, we went to a sketchy lounge to watch some live jazz, and this guy whipped out the washboard and spoons. I blurted out "Miss Kitty!"...and thats a fact!:rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Tear it up Miss Kitty! You KNOW we would be there if we could:bang: Funny thing happened Sunday, we went to a sketchy lounge to watch some live jazz, and this guy whipped out the washboard and spoons. I blurted out "Miss Kitty!"...and thats a fact!:rotfl:

:love: ...I'll miss you two, but promise to do you proud. I will however be sharing the stage with one, jfunn. :roll:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:love: ...I'll miss you two, but promise to do you proud. I will however be sharing the stage with one, jfunn. :roll:

Has the pre-show party started? I heard about one that started at lunchtime at GTTBM's......:lol:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Has the pre-show party started? I heard about one that started at lunchtime at GTTBM's......:lol:

Wasn't me...if I did that I would sleep through the Du! However, David just got back from the likker store and has all the ingredients for Planter's Punch. :D We are catching an early bird special for dinner and heading on over!!! Pray for our house guests. :rotfl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Wasn't me...if I did that I would sleep through the Du! However, David just got back from the likker store and has all the ingredients for Planter's Punch. :D We are catching an early bird special for dinner and heading on over!!! Pray for our house guests. :rotfl:

Giv'em some likker. :clap_1: