• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jake Walker

Beach Comber
Jan 11, 2021
Inlet Beach, FL
Does anyone know of a competitive or recreational league for men’s soccer between Destin and Panama City? I am desperate to play but can’t seem to find a venue... any help would be great!

glis85

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2012
SRB
I haven't played myself in years but check Hellen McCall park on Sunday at 9am. Back when I was playing full field games with 11 per side. Tues nights around 7pm too guys meet and play pickup games. Ask around youth soccer matches for pickup games. There are a few guys that play and couch in SoWal area.

Jake Walker

Beach Comber
Jan 11, 2021
Inlet Beach, FL
I haven't played myself in years but check Hellen McCall park on Sunday at 9am. Back when I was playing full field games with 11 per side. Tues nights around 7pm too guys meet and play pickup games. Ask around youth soccer matches for pickup games. There are a few guys that play and couch in SoWal area.
Thanks!!

timsubs

Beach Crab
Apr 17, 2022
USA
www.subsneeded.com
Does anyone know of a competitive or recreational league for men’s soccer between Destin and Panama City? I am desperate to play but can’t seem to find a venue... any help would be great!
Hi @Jake Walker sorry for this much belated response. Just joined this cool forum. Don't know if this club is too far out of the way but checkout FC Dallas Emerald Coast . They have an adult league.
Cheers and please let me know if it works out.

Jake Walker

Beach Comber
Jan 11, 2021
Inlet Beach, FL
Hi @Jake Walker sorry for this much belated response. Just joined this cool forum. Don't know if this club is too far out of the way but checkout FC Dallas Emerald Coast . They have an adult league.
Cheers and please let me know if it works out.
Hey @timsubs! Am I reading this right that it takes place in Niceville? That’s no out of the realm of possibility!

Thanks for the info and I will reach out to them - thanks!