• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Bobby thank you for that constructive post. Every time I think that I am in a maternity ward with Joe over there crying in his baby food someone like you comes along and lets me see he just can't get the big picture.

Get off th
e pipe Joe because I am going to have to start bringing you food on Tuesday and Thursday.

I feel what pisses you off is I own nicer property than you do. There is a slight case of envy,and don't give me this crap that I don't know the town you live in. I wouldn't be bragging to anybody about that.

We are going to have to up them meds if you don't start become more coherent.

GET off the Pipe!

Last edited:

nmosley

Beach Comber
May 9, 2006
I am sorry you feel like you are being attacked. There are many others that post on this board about dissatisfaction with the market and agents. I understand, and have used this section as a vessel to learn about how to be a better agent and market conditions. Shelly use to drive me crazy but I have learned he really is an asset to this board. We need all angles to help us better understand the market. The problem I see with your post is you come off attacking an entire industry but offer no real solution. At least Shelly, knows why we are where we are at and can give a clear understanding of how we are going to get out of it. IMHO, try to post without such "yang" and you may get some "ying" back. This is how I feed my kids and I feel I give 100%. You have no clue what many of us do for you on a daily basis. I guess we can all learn from each other and I have really learned allot about being a better agent following this section. If you are unhappy with Realtors try to give us some positive direction. It may be helpful for all. Common economics tells us the market has to change and we all hate the thought of prices dropping. Many of us own here too! We get beat up from every angle. If the property does not sell, we are not spending enough money to expose it and when it goes under contract we sold it too cheap. I love advice and if you can offer any constructive criticism, I think agents will not be so ready to attack you. We are all going to be OK no matter what happens here

Bobby J -
I feel the love!! Maybe we all need a few big, deep breaths to inject some tranquility into this hotbed of verbage...so, here is my attempt to do so, prayers that calmer heads will prevail afterwards... Blessings and wisdom to each of you as you walk through the weekend before you. Find something you love and focus on it - even for a moment and realize that the world, imperfect as it is, is still a beautiful and amazing place...and that people, imperfect as we are, are all trying to do our best to navigate the journey. I appreciate, truly, (especially Shelly :roll: ) each and every one of you who try to share and teach and learn on this board. It is difficult when you feel misunderstood in this world, but it is ok. It is not the end of the world if it happens. Life is a good and awesome gift and we need to try to keep that in mind when dealing with each other. I will now crawl back into my hole and wait, for whenever I wax philosophically, my test soon follows...I hope I pass it when it arrives. Love Ya'll!

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Thank you for that above comment. It is my belief that I have malious to none. If it appears that way I am truly sorry.

But having said that I believe Joe owes both my Realtor an me an apology, for First trying to bring them into this forum knowing they were not the focus of my post.

No matter how clever he thinks, he is,he will find out that on this issue I will not concede his made up comments and innuendos.

He continued to try to bait me into telling him who particularly I had a problem with,and that is not going to happen.

Further more to my old high school friend,I would like to say it was not fair to my Realtors for putting out their Mls# originally. This I do not think they would have done to you.

Joe, Have you tried bridge jumping today?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Get off th
e pipe Joe because I am going to have to start bringing you food on Tuesday and Thursday.

I feel what pisses you off is I own nicer property than you do. There is a slight case of envy,and don't give me this crap that I don't know the town you live in. I wouldn't be bragging to anybody about that.

"One sees great things from the valley, only small things from the peak."
-- G.K. Chesterton ;-)

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
say what? have you heard some of the personal attacks that I have had to endure?Please.

Start with the man who is starting this crap,then come back to me. He may be your friend,but he sure as heck has not acted like mine.

Read his post inferring that I smoke crack. I don't even know what it would look like. I don't do drugs or drink so if you have a complaint then get him to apologize. Otherwise stay out of this feud.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Surely you can think of your own quotes.

A fools interpretation of the truth is always there own. 2bfabian

Well Joe what about snake charming?

Last edited:

dunelover

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
Oklahoma girl
www.thebeamstore.com
2B---any of us that read this thread are welcome to post at anytime. And yes, I have read all the comments, and suggesting you are pipe smoking, is a bit different than asking joe repeatedly to go bridge jumping, I think we can read between the lines as to what would happen. So, when you say basically, Jump of the bridge and die, I take offense. As any umpire/referre would say "keep it clean".

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
say what? have you heard some of the personal attacks that I have had to endure?Please.

Start with the man who is starting this crap,then come back to me. He may be your friend,but he sure as heck has not acted like mine.

Read his post inferring that I smoke crack. I don't even know what it would look like. I don't do drugs or drink so if you have a complaint then get him to apologize. Otherwise stay out of this feud.

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -- Buddha

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Surely you can think of your own quotes.

A fools interpretation of the truth is always there own. 2bfabian

Classic. :clap_1: Can I quote you on that? I never knew you evaluated your own thoughts like that. :clap_1::clap_1::clap_1: