• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Question? Define Stupid?
Answer: Joe trying to be funny.

I am glad we moved from Robbin Williams quotes to now someone you have been told to read before.

Joe, I can't help you if your not going to take your meds.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Surely you can think of your own quotes.

A fools interpretation of the truth is always there own. 2bfabian
?Reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know.? -- Alan Watts

Seems like you are paraphrasing Mr Watts' quote. :dunno:

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
So I see you have just come back from reviewing your Rorschach test.

Did your therapist ask you to stop huffing methane?

And no you can't use my quotes. Get your own.

The imagination of a man's heart is wicked! Dr.Otalmadge Spence

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Did your therapist ask you to stop huffing methane.

And no you can't use my quotes. Get your own.
Typing in larger font doesn't make your points more valid. Here is my apology to you. 2bfabian, sorry, but I couldn't resist using your quote. It is perfect insight into your world, and I want to share it with everyone, so I've included it in my signature line.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Is that how you got through school? Plagiarizing others hard labor.

As much as you may wish to be the Alighieri of old, your not.

Don't worry I have plenty of tid bits that refer to you. Even though you hate me I still like you less.:roll:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
May I be so bold as to interrupt this enlightening :blink: t?te-?-t?te and interject the following.

The RE Frenzy over the past couple of years was a market anomaly--a perfect storm of cheap money; easy credit; an asset class understood by anyone who has played monopoly as a kid; an abundance of people who feared the stock market; and greed. Now it is over and we are experiencing a reversion to the mean--a RE frenzy of that type will not return for decades, if ever in our lifetimes.

Like an old, trusted friend who has passed, those who've enjoyed and profited from the ride will grieve its passing...as such, all will have to pass through the K?bler-Ross 5 Stages of Grief (Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance) at the end of which we will finally hit the bottom (we're not there yet).

Below is an short video illustration of the 5 stages of grief--(the Quicksand being the current Real Estate Market), take a moment to reflect on what stage each of our RE message board members is experiencing as you watch this clip.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGvw6WpHSF4[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
May I be so bold as to interrupt this enlightening :blink: t?te-?-t?te and interject the following.

The RE Frenzy over the past couple of years was a market anomaly--a perfect storm of cheap money; easy credit; an asset class understood by anyone who has played monopoly as a kid; an abundance of people who feared the stock market; and greed. Now it is over and we are experiencing a reversion to the mean..............

:clap_1: And imo, this is a good thing!