• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2cat

Beach Comber
Apr 14, 2005
Our 2bd/2ba is available for monthly rental, $1200, includes water. This is a no smoking, no pets (cat is OK) rental for a limited time, up to 9 months. Ideal for someone building a house. Will only rent furnished, as our family uses the cottage part of the year. Quiet community near Starbucks and the State Park, with a pool and Western Lake access. Applicants need to demonstrate financial capability. No sub-letting allowed. PM us for a showing the week of July 4.

2cat

Beach Comber
Apr 14, 2005
Yes. Lakeplace is a very private and quiet development. We will be there the week of the 4th. If you're interested, call me at 615-566-1027. There is no phone at the house, but my cell will be with me.

dgjohn

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
I am very interested. We are building a house and currently renting in Seagrove. Is it still available?

Thanks!

Deanna Johnston

2cat

Beach Comber
Apr 14, 2005
That would be a conditional yes, if you can wait until mid-September. Our contractor is finishing the storage shed in back. How about private messaging me instead of phone?