• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moronic Teeth

New posts
Weirdo here also!!!:wave:

My bottom wisdoms never came in and the top ones came in about 2 years ago. Only one has been pulled. My mom and her mom never had any of theirs come in. Go figure...:idontno: Maybe we are not wise enough...:lol:

It's not that mine never came in, but there are none at all. Zilch, zero, as in empty!
 
They had to drill a hole down the middle of mine and break them into pieces to get them out. :cuss:
 
"NO BACON!!!......NEVER BACON!!! :wave:
:wub: :funn:

They had to drill a hole down the middle of mine and break them into pieces to get them out. :cuss:

Although I wasn't awake, I'm pretty sure that's what they did for mine as well... They had to go into my gum first, because the teeth hadn't come through yet. But I'm almost positive they had to take them apart to get them out. Thank GOD I wasn't awake. :blink:
 
:wub: :funn:



Although I wasn't awake, I'm pretty sure that's what they did for mine as well... They had to go into my gum first, because the teeth hadn't come through yet. But I'm almost positive they had to take them apart to get them out. Thank GOD I wasn't awake. :blink:

Dear, 8lb6ozbj knock me out for it, drugs prefferably, but barring that I'll take a swift blow with a hammer.
 
I'll try to track down a picture from after I had my jaw surgery. It'll make you feel better about the Wisdom teeth, I promise.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top