• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
You seem to be someone who takes care of their pets. Thank you.

I wish I could say the same for my neighborhood. If you're looking for another cat, please come to my neighborhood and take your pick. Too many folks just let them wander and practically fend for themselves.

I had to take down my bird feeder it's gotten so bad. Not the cat's fault.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Sounds like she was a good cat who had a comfortable and well-loved life.

And I hear you about people not taking care of their pets. My sister is now up to two adult cats and five six week old kittens in her back yard because people abandoned them. (Boycat is now fixed, and mamacat and kittens will be as soon as the kittens are weaned)

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
One of my house cats died yesterday, very sad. Buried her in my garden. I think there's probably 8+ pets in there. Home forever.

so sorry for your loss. it is so hard to lose a beloved pet. have you thought about adopting the 2 kitties who were abandoned at the vet? (another thread) might be a plan, and healing for you!! i have two cats, but lost a third this spring - she had to be put to sleep after a brief illness. the other two were immeasurable comfort to us after marmee died.

Last edited by a moderator:

dmarie

Beach Lover
Aug 22, 2007
Eden
I just saw this thread,,,, I'm so sorry to hear of your baby passing. It just doesn't get easier, does it? That's why animals are so special; beacause it won't be long before you HAVE to fall in love with another one!