• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sparky

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2006
Well, there had to be a first time. I've been a big fan of the website for a couple of years and regularly visit to keep up to my favorite place in the world. Particularly during the winter when I'm sitting here in Pittsburgh and looking forward to getting down to SOWAL. Cabin fever I guess.

The next visit will be in June. Two weeks at Rosemary Beach and I'm ready. The beach. Fishing. Great food. Tennis. Sounds like heaven to me.

Thanks for keeping all of us up to date with developments.

By the way, I've been following the development of the new hotel at RB. Any news about the opening of the Hotel Saba? Its website says mid 2008 but that sounds optimistic to me.

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
Well, there had to be a first time. I've been a big fan of the website for a couple of years and regularly visit to keep up to my favorite place in the world. Particularly during the winter when I'm sitting here in Pittsburgh and looking forward to getting down to SOWAL. Cabin fever I guess.

The next visit will be in June. Two weeks at Rosemary Beach and I'm ready. The beach. Fishing. Great food. Tennis. Sounds like heaven to me.

Thanks for keeping all of us up to date with developments.

By the way, I've been following the development of the new hotel at RB. Any news about the opening of the Hotel Saba? Its website says mid 2008 but that sounds optimistic to me.

:welcome: Sparky! Where do you live in the 'burgh? Are you cheering on the Pens tomorrow?

Rosemary Beach is lovely. Enjoy!

Sparky

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2006
You all make me feel welcome. Thanks.

I'm a good Pittsburgher. I root for every team. Go Pens! Go Steelers!

Where in the Burgh? The North Hills. God's country. Just beautiful this time of year. Hilly with lots of greenery.

Thanks for the "visual" update on the hotel. There seems to be a news blackout on what's happening with the opening there. I hope it opens soon. I think it would be a great addition to the area.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
:welcome: Sparky! Now....post some more!

I was at Rosemary Beach last weekend and the hotel still looks like it has a way to go, the inside (yep, I was peering in) has a long way to go, so I don't see how it will open by the end of the year. I think it will be a wonderful addition when it opens.....beautiful!