• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
Drew Stark, Christopher Gobles, Lauren Kuehnle and Erin Allain bring Frank Sinatra and his music to life on the Seaside Repertory stage in ?My Way: a tribute to Frank Sinatra.?
The four performers croon 53 of Ole Blue Eyes? songs during the hour and a half production, interspersed along the way with little known facts and mannerisms of the musical icon.
Stark, Gobles and Kuehnle are new to the Seaside stage, coming from New York and Mobile.
Bearing a slight resemblance to Sinatra, Stark is a show stealer, obviously a showman, charming the audience with his style.
Kuehnle brings a brighteyed dreamy freshness and glow to the stage that is endearingly complimentary to her crystal clear voice, perfectly fitting the era she portrays.
For any fan of Sinatra, ?My Way? is a review to experience. It runs at Seaside Repertory Meeting Hall Theatre each Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 7:30 p.m. through April 29. Tickets are $29 and reservations are recommended. Call (850) 231-0733 to reserve. See www.seasiderep.org for more information.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
SoWalSally said:
Drew Stark, Christopher Gobles, Lauren Kuehnle and Erin Allain bring Frank Sinatra and his music to life on the Seaside Repertory stage in ?My Way: a tribute to Frank Sinatra.?
The four performers croon 53 of Ole Blue Eyes? songs during the hour and a half production, interspersed along the way with little known facts and mannerisms of the musical icon.
Stark, Gobles and Kuehnle are new to the Seaside stage, coming from New York and Mobile.
Bearing a slight resemblance to Sinatra, Stark is a show stealer, obviously a showman, charming the audience with his style.
Kuehnle brings a brighteyed dreamy freshness and glow to the stage that is endearingly complimentary to her crystal clear voice, perfectly fitting the era she portrays.
For any fan of Sinatra, ?My Way? is a review to experience. It runs at Seaside Repertory Meeting Hall Theatre each Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 7:30 p.m. through April 29. Tickets are $29 and reservations are recommended. Call (850) 231-0733 to reserve. See www.seasiderep.org for more information.

and Saturday's