• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Is this really true?!? I've seen a lot of bad movies, but never been in one like this, affecting my home county and a proposed development only blocks from my house.

This s*#t has been going on down here for years. Its in the politics down to the school systems. Everyone is related in some way and they are all greasing each other left and right. We all act like it will never happen here but this actually the easiest place to do it....:eek:

Sandestin Bum

Beach Comber
May 7, 2006
This s*#t has been going on down here for years. Its in the politics down to the school systems. Everyone is related in some way and they are all greasing each other left and right. We all act like it will never happen here but this actually the easiest place to do it....:eek:

Biting the hand that feeds you?

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
It appears the north is still controlling the south. My advice is to go after one commioner at a time. Pick out one and show some patience and you will beat him. If you go after all of them they will probably prevail.:cool:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
:whack: Nice bobby j, ya finally showing those teeth!!! It feels good doesn't it.:welcome: :welcome:

It feels good but please understand not my first rodeo. I have been in the battle for a long time. When we moved here they were still beating kids with paddles with holes drilled in them ... The teachers seemed to get a kick out of it! Over the years I learned you attract more flies with honey when it comes to local politics. See what happens when you rub one wrong... You will be "snobbed" before you get a chance to speak. Please understand there is a method to my madness. My message sometimes has to come in the back door.:D