• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
On a serious note though, Tennessee has a long way to go before they can get to championship status.

PearlSB4U

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2010
If Barbara's little boy, Derek, would just beat The Evil Genius for us, that might get him off the hot seat, & we Doggies would appreciate it very much.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Week 7 picks need to be alot tougher. If you notice, alot of people finished with 12, 13, 14 wins. Week 6 was too easy for most. I don't think that the picks should be made easy just because some do not like the challenge. Make it harder for week 7 please. :)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Week 7 picks need to be alot tougher. If you notice, alot of people finished with 12, 13, 14 wins. Week 6 was too easy for most. I don't think that the picks should be made easy just because some do not like the challenge. Make it harder for week 7 please. :)

:violin:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal

Why would YOU want it tougher since you had difficulty and finished in the bottom of the pack in week 6? Suicide complex?

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Why would YOU want it tougher since you had difficulty and finished in the bottom of the pack in week 6? Suicide complex?

Because when one is trying to gain ground on someone, its impossible when everyone finishes with 11, 12 and 13 correct out of 15 on a weekly basis. And at least Fulmer4Senate has had no week under 500 like some have had. I finished 11-4 and still dropped from 3rd to 7th.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Seems to be a lot of belly aching by a small minority this year..... If they dont like the format, perhaps they should volunteer to run the board next year. Personally, I thank those who are taking time out of their busy lives to keep the pick ems running.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Seems to be a lot of belly aching by a small minority this year..... If they dont like the format, perhaps they should volunteer to run the board next year. Personally, I thank those who are taking time out of their busy lives to keep the pick ems running.

And there have been a few more who miss the games with the point spreads but since it has already been stated that there will be no more until further notice, oh well. But there were a few who belly ached about them not liking them so there is no difference, that's why there are no more. No one said anything about not appreciating those who take the time to put this together year to year. Time to move onto week 7.

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
:roll:
And there have been a few more who miss the games with the point spreads but since it has already been stated that there will be no more until further notice, oh well. But there were a few who belly ached about them not liking them so there is no difference, that's why there are no more. No one said anything about not appreciating those who take the time to put this together year to year. Time to move onto week 7.

B**chin' is B**chin'.....I'm sure that there will be a lot of volunteers to run the game "their" way next year....:cool: