• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I hear you. But at least I still stayed above 500 for the week and have not had a week in the negative. I think just about everyone went with Ga. Tech other than maybe one or two people. And I think two people finished 13-2. Good thing the Bama Ole Miss game and the LSU Vols game weren't included in the picks. Everyone knew that would be a nobrainer.

Last edited:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Week 7 Results

Congratulations to Red Dawg for continued leadership!
Congratulations to scooterbug44 and Everytime for a 13 game week!
Congratulations to scooterbug44 and ameliaj for moving up 5 rank positions!

I got 5 wrong. But if I had gone with the odds, I would have gotten 5 wrong. :scratch:

Congrats ameliaj and scooterbug. I didn't think it was possible to move up without points. On the other hand, when I saw the diversity of the picks this past week, I figured there'd be some shakeups.

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I got 5 wrong. But if I had gone with the odds, I would have gotten 5 wrong. :scratch:

Congrats ameliaj and scooterbug. I didn't think it was possible to move up without points. On the other hand, when I saw the diversity of the picks this past week, I figured there'd be some shakeups.

Amazing. :lol:

Everytime

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shelby County, Alabama
Congratulations to Red Dawg for continued leadership!
Congratulations to scooterbug44 and Everytime for a 13 game week!
Congratulations to scooterbug44 and ameliaj for moving up 5 rank positions!

Thanks; I was surprised to see I did well this week on SoWal Pick 'Em after going 6 of 10 on ESPN's Pick 'Em.