• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Lady D, you are right about the point spreads.

Smiling JOe is 4 for 4. I am 0 for 4, as are familyof3, Buz, Shallowsnole, and 1ToshFan. :bang:

EDIT: As of 1:55 CDT, the following are winning 7 out of 11 games finished or in progress:
Red Dawg, FL Dawg, DD, Skunky, Pearls, STL Don, BeachSiO2, kurt, Everytime, and Smiling JOe.

EDIT: As of 2:35 CDT the following have 9 wins: Pearls, STL Don, Everytime (based on unfinished game scores).

EDIT: Leading for this week with 11 games completed as of 3:30 CDT is Lady D with 8 wins.

I think Fulmer4Senate should be in the group of those winning 7 out of 11 as of 1:55 p.m. I think.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Lady D has 11 wins. Only So. Miss. vs SMU is not final. Lady D picked SMU. If So. Miss. wins, she will be in a big pack of 11 wins.

I will be in a pack of 9 wins. :bang:

Yeah, well, I don't think SMU is going to win this one. They usually have a good team. So it looks like a 10 out of 11 for me today. Way better than the 1-3 between Thursday and Friday. 9 is above 500, if I can stay above that week to week I'm good.

Last edited:
Congrats to Lady D, Skunky, FL Dawg, cnestg8r, PearlsB4U, STL Don, and kurt for 11 wins!

Red Dawg is by himself in first place. Total list of rankings will be posted later by cnestg8r. It's 12:46 AM on Monday for him, so he has a few more hours to sleep.

Last edited: