• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nearest SoWalanonymous

New posts

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
I seriously need help. The dishes I put in the sink this morning at 7 am are still there. I hope there's not a place on here where it can be seen how much time I am logged on or I'm in big trouble. :blink:
 
I seriously need help. The dishes I put in the sink this morning at 7 am are still there. I hope there's not a place on here where it can be seen how much time I am logged on or I'm in big trouble. :blink:

:floor::floor::floor:Mr. OM just asked what I was doing in here. Heck, everyone's sleeping! He knows I'm on SoWal & just shakes his head!
 
sowal is like a casino...there are no windows and kurt magically pumps oxygen out of your monitor...(little known fact)
 
I've been away from my computer for almost 3 days....I missed SOWAL....What did I miss?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top