• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachwood

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2009
Hi all:

As the summer begins to wind down, I find myself in need of a reliable, gainfully employed tennant. I have a wonderful 4 bedroom 4 bath in Dune Allen, and a more cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath in Seagrove. I think the rent will range from $1000 to $2000 depending on the unit and length of lease. Will need some solid references. Anyone interested? Let me know. Thx.

CosmosBreeze

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2009
I am looking for a place to live.
What are the addresses of the two homes you mention below? I would like to drive by before discussing further. thanks!

Hi all:

As the summer begins to wind down, I find myself in need of a reliable, gainfully employed tennant. I have a wonderful 4 bedroom 4 bath in Dune Allen, and a more cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath in Seagrove. I think the rent will range from $1000 to $2000 depending on the unit and length of lease. Will need some solid references. Anyone interested? Let me know. Thx.

beachers

Beach Crab
Apr 14, 2009
interested

Hi all:

My wife and I are looking for a long term rental in Seagrove starting Sept 1st. We would like more info about your property in Seagrove and how to contact you.

topeze

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2009
I'm also interested in the properties if still available. Do you have addresses for either property? And do you take pets? Please let me know.

Thanks!

C and H

Beach Crab
Aug 4, 2009
Interested

We are very interested in your sea grove rental what is the price on it. We are looking for immediate move in for a one or more year lease

matthewamberhollar

Beach Crab
Aug 8, 2009
Seagrove Rental

My husband and I are interested in viewing the your Seagrove Rental. Please contact us at amberhollar08@aol.com and please send pictures and price if possible. Thank you!

Hi all: