• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need Office Space

New posts
I finally remembered to check out the approx 250 sf place at Msytic Porte, and it is occupied by Beach Rentals. I will keep an ear to the ground for you.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I finally remembered to check out the approx 250 sf place at Msytic Porte, and it is occupied by Beach Rentals. I will keep an ear to the ground for you.

They moved in over the summer then right out (to Grayton Corners). So that space is probably available.
 
kurt said:
They moved in over the summer then right out (to Grayton Corners). So that space is probably available.

It did not occur to me to look inside, I just saw the sign on the door. OnMackBayou, check the square footage, I am only guessing. Good Luck, this may be a rare find.
 
WaltonUndercurrent said:
Maurice Gilbert has space at the Waterside Business Center that just came available - they're number is 231-5601 if you want more information.
Thanks, I'll check it out.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top