• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Koa

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2010
Glad I happened to check this thread. I almost didn't since the title says he's coming to P'cola. Just bought tickets for Panama City event.

Here is the latest message from Marina Civic Center in PC. It is now on their website calendar. The links don't work in the copy/paste below, but here is the source>> Marina Civic Center - Event Details
:

Neil Young Solo Gulf Coast Tour
Sep 20, 2010 (Mon)
Marina Civic Center
Neil Young's career spans more than 50 years as a solo artist and as a member of Buffalo Springfield; Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young; and Neil Young and Crazy Horse. His many classic songs include "Heart of Gold," "The Needle and the Damage Done," "Rockin' in the Free World," "This Note's For You," and "Southern Man."
Tickets
Purchase Tickets Online Here
Tickets on sale now!
$50, $40, $30
SPECIAL POLICIES FOR THIS SHOW ONLY:
Limit 4 Tickets Per Person
Tickets are non-transferable; Tickets can only be picked up by person who purchased, must show ID & Credit Card used at purchase.

Additional Information
NO SCALPING OR THIRD PARTY TICKET WEBSITE SALES!
You will not be able to put them in someone else's name and you will not be refunded.

NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON TICKETS &/OR FEES.
MARINA CIVIC CENTER & BAY ARTS ALLIANCE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF PERFORMANCES. THIS SHOW MAY CONTAIN POLITICAL TALK AND/OR TOPICS THAT MAY OFFEND SOME. PURCHASE TICKETS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

***PRESS RELEASE ON GULF COAST OIL SPILL BENEFIT***
Music legend Neil Young and John Tyson, chairman of Tyson Foods, Inc., are teaming up to help fight hunger in Gulf Coast communities affected by the recent oil spill. Concert-goers are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items, which will subsequently be given to the food bank. All proceeds from the sale of limited edition Neil Young t-shirts at the concert will also be donated to the food bank.
More Information
Official Neil Young Website
Opening Act
TBA
Restrictions
4 Tickets Per Person
Tickets are Non-Transferable
No Cameras / Audio / Video Permitted
Contact phone #
Phones & Website WILL be busy today, we are aware of errors or busy signals, keep trying to get through.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
You might be a redneck if . . like Lynyrd Skynyrd, you're still pissed about "Southern Man".

A local SoWaller, who will go unnamed, owned up to the fact that she only knew about Neil Young through the Skynard song. :lol:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I'm sorta guessing that Neil, who appears to be a smart man, wouldn't really figure "Southern Man" to be an appropriate tune for a tour in support of the Gulf Coast.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
A local SoWaller, who will go unnamed, owned up to the fact that she only knew about Neil Young through the Skynard song. :lol:

OK, I can buy that if she's young enough not to remember Buffalo Springfield. And his solo career, however artistically successful, has been on the fringe for the broad public. But, you almost have to have been on another planet to have missed CSNY.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Please post her name so we can blackball her! :lolabove:

Nah, she was just being honest.

I'm sorta guessing that Neil, who appears to be a smart man, wouldn't really figure "Southern Man" to be an appropriate tune for a tour in support of the Gulf Coast.

:lol: It's all good. The Skynard fans will all be worn out from today's show on Okaloosa Island.