• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
why does anyone iron anything ever? in my house if it needs ironing that bad, it goes to the goodwill. end of story.

Call me crazy, but I love ironing. :wub:
 
speaking of laundry - i am liking this not being able to lift stuff - mr audie doesn't seem to be finding laundry much funn :twisted:
 
I have gone to Ironer's Anonymous, but everyone was standing over the tea kettle because it reminded them of steam. :idontno:

I only got up to the first two commandments.
1) Cotton underwear will not be seen, therfore can be pressed on low
2) Starch is NOT your friend.
 
I have gone to Ironer's Anonymous, but everyone was standing over the tea kettle because it reminded them of steam. :idontno:

I only got up to the first two commandments.
1) Cotton underwear will not be seen, therfore can be pressed on low
2) Starch is NOT your friend.

so relieved you are making progress. I know you will overcome.
 
I have gone to Ironer's Anonymous, but everyone was standing over the tea kettle because it reminded them of steam. :idontno:

I only got up to the first two commandments.
1) Cotton underwear will not be seen, therfore can be pressed on low
2) Starch is NOT your friend.
:floor: :floor:
cotton underwear, why press at all?????:rofl:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top