• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Has there been a change of management at Paradis? We usually eat there every time we are at the beach (which is usually 10-12 times a year) and have always enjoyed it. I recently recommended it to 2 different groups of friends who were vacationing on 30A and both had terrible experiences with servers, as well as management, attitude. I guess I won't be trying that again. They had great experiences at Havana Bar as well as Cafe 30A. Hope these were isolated incidences but so far this season I'm batting .000 for recommending Paradis. :sosad::sosad:

Danny123

Beach Crab
Jun 21, 2014
Apologies

Has there been a change of management at Paradis? We usually eat there every time we are at the beach (which is usually 10-12 times a year) and have always enjoyed it. I recently recommended it to 2 different groups of friends who were vacationing on 30A and both had terrible experiences with servers, as well as management, attitude. I guess I won't be trying that again. They had great experiences at Havana Bar as well as Cafe 30A. Hope these were isolated incidences but so far this season I'm batting .000 for recommending Paradis. :sosad::sosad:

My name is Danny Cosenzi and I am one of the Partners at Restaurant Paradis. I appreciate the feedback in regards to your friends experience, I also would love the opportunity to right the situation. Could you please have them contact me personnaly at 850-534-0400. Also look forward to meeting you in the near future.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Danny, Thanks so much for your quick response. We have never had a bad experience at Paradis whether we have had 2 people or 10. So, obviously I was surprised at my friends' reports. I will be happy to pass on your number to them. I know one group will be returning to the beach with us at the end of July. If you need further information, feel free to pm me.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
My name is Danny Cosenzi and I am one of the Partners at Restaurant Paradis. I appreciate the feedback in regards to your friends experience, I also would love the opportunity to right the situation. Could you please have them contact me personnaly at 850-534-0400. Also look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Can't wait to try it out!