• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Ocean Lover said:
Hi fellow beach and ocean lovers! I've checked this board on and off since our first visit to the area the summer before last. I thought maybe it was time to register and "unlurk". We've planned a trip for August and we are staying in Seagrove. I can't wait!! The last time we rented a house in Seacrest and while it was really nice, it was a little farther from Grayton Beach.

:welcome:

Looooooong time lurker :lol:

Check the photo gallery. It's a great reason to register. A great way to keep up with all the happenings in SoWal. :clap_1: Let's see some photos!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Thanks for the welcome!
I loved looking at pictures in the gallery. I had to stop or I would be here all night. I have questions but will save them for later. We're not coming until August but I'm a planner and like to know things ahead of time! :D

Tina

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Ocean Lover said:
Thanks for the welcome!
I loved looking at pictures in the gallery. I had to stop or I would be here all night. I have questions but will save them for later. We're not coming until August but I'm a planner and like to know things ahead of time! :D

Tina

:clap_1: We seem to get a lot of "planners" on the board. :lol:

beachyteachy

Beach Fanatic
Apr 4, 2005
Hellllllooooo! Another beach girl here! Just discovered this place a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it here. Very informative, even for us local folk.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
beachyteachy said:
Hellllllooooo! Another beach girl here! Just discovered this place a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it here. Very informative, even for us local folk.

It's great here. I can keep up with all the happenings which is hard to do in SoWal. Things happen very fast here but it's still a small community. Having this board is like being connected to a lot of people like in a big city or something. I guess you'd say we're big time. :D

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
I joined a couple of weeks ago and find it the greatest resource for South Walton. Unfortunately I'm a working local with more work than time (not complaining) so I can't be here everyday but trying my best to pop in as often as possible for everything from real estate happenings to events. It's the newspaper I don't have time to read and the friends I don't have time to meet in one stop as well as the inspiration to get out and savor everything this beautiful area has to offer. Thanks Kurt. :clap_1: :clap_1:

Take care,

Debbie
uniquepanhandleproperties.com

Renee2

Beach Comber
Aug 3, 2005
South Walton County, Florida
I have been on this site many times but just stumbled across the message board last night while I was searching for the 20 homes that were moved to Grayton Beach by that Atlanta Investor that bought the Wesley Mansion before it was sold to Maxon. I found the forums interesting and sometimes hilarious, so I decided to join. Does anyone know which 20 homes were moved to Grayton? Oh by the way I'm not a tourist as the site has labeled me. How do you change that?
Renee
www.30Acondosandhomes.com
:clap_1:

OK RiverOtter, I joined yesterday and have been trying to do my part today. This board is addicting for sense and nonsense.

Let's try nonsense in the form of a non-discussion using movie lines. This got started earlier in another thread with "Office Space" quotes. Any movie will do.

On an apparently popular theme/topic on this board of work vs. play time: :eek:

"We come to let you in on a score, H.I."
"See we need somebody handy with a scatter gun to keep a eye on them hayseeds while go in there and get that cash..."
"Aw, COME on fellas, I'm married now, got a family, and a job-- I got responsibilities!"
"Aw, H.I., you're young and you got your health-- what would you want with a job?!

I suppose the "topic" could change anytime. Let us know.

Moondance

Moondance said:
OK RiverOtter, I joined yesterday and have been trying to do my part today. This board is addicting for sense and nonsense.

Let's try nonsense in the form of a non-discussion using movie lines. This got started earlier in another thread with "Office Space" quotes. Any movie will do.

On an apparently popular theme/topic on this board of work vs. play time: :eek:

"We come to let you in on a score, H.I."
"See we need somebody handy with a scatter gun to keep a eye on them hayseeds while go in there and get that cash..."
"Aw, COME on fellas, I'm married now, got a family, and a job-- I got responsibilities!"
"Aw, H.I., you're young and you got your health-- what would you want with a job?!

I suppose the "topic" could change anytime. Let us know.

Moondance

Start a new thread in the Lounge. Best action there. :D