• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Coffee House

Beach Lover
Jan 3, 2008
We have added 4 new smoothie flavors to our SUMMER Menu. They include Frozen Lemonade, Wild Cherry Cranberry, Tangerine Orange, and ACAI Plus. I have personally tried them all and they are great! (Although the ACAI is better mixed half with Strawberry).
We have a huge menu of Frozen Coffees as well. Flavors I personally recommend are White Chocolate Raspberry and Banana Chip.

Don't forget the Coffee House Cafe has a great lunch menu. We make our own Chicken Salad and I don't believe anyone else does it better! Our menu has grown to include Sandwiches made as Wraps or on Flatbread. Also, I guarantee we have the best ICED TEA around and we do FREE Refills.

For a real treat pick up "Leslie's" fresh baked Banana Bread.

See you soon!

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
We have added 4 new smoothie flavors to our SUMMER Menu. They include Frozen Lemonade, Wild Cherry Cranberry, Tangerine Orange, and ACAI Plus. I have personally tried them all and they are great! (Although the ACAI is better mixed half with Strawberry).
We have a huge menu of Frozen Coffees as well. Flavors I personally recommend are White Chocolate Raspberry and Banana Chip.

Don't forget the Coffee House Cafe has a great lunch menu. We make our own Chicken Salad and I don't believe anyone else does it better! Our menu has grown to include Sandwiches made as Wraps or on Flatbread. Also, I guarantee we have the best ICED TEA around and we do FREE Refills.

For a real treat pick up "Leslie's" fresh baked Banana Bread.

See you soon!

Do you have fresh made soups by chance? I love good soup -- not comon on many lunch menus around here.

Coffee House

Beach Lover
Jan 3, 2008
Sorry to say no soups during spring and summer months. We have a soup selection from Nov. - Feb. and trade off to wraps and salad items for the ""season".