• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
Re: New night of funn!!!and even more fun!

:rotfl: :funn: :clap_1: 6:30 pm boys and girls. if it's a party you want, it's a party you'll get. i will wear my lucky drawers and make tbone wash his ass. we'll be standing tall and pickin' proud. yall come on and get down and make naughty sounds and we'll keep the party going. hell i'll even drive you home!

thanks for the buzz sj! going to the spring today,wanna go?
rocket
Smiling JOe said:
Maybe the Red Rocket can confirm the time. I don't think they announced a time last night. Last night, they played from 6pm to about 10:45pm. They were scheduled to stop at 10:30p, but the crowd kept yelling for more.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch

redrocket said:
:rotfl: :funn: :clap_1: 6:30 pm boys and girls. if it's a party you want, it's a party you'll get. i will wear my lucky drawers and make tbone wash his ass. we'll be standing tall and pickin' proud. yall come on and get down and make naughty sounds and we'll keep the party going. hell i'll even drive you home!

thanks for the buzz sj! going to the spring today,wanna go?
rocket
If I've ever heard a better offer than that, Lord strike me down right now!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

peapod1980 said:
If I've ever heard a better offer than that, Lord strike me down right now!

Perfect! I might make it up for awhile since it starts before my bedtime!! Heck, it starts during Happy Hour- when my buzz is the happiest!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg

jdarg said:
Perfect! I might make it up for awhile since it starts before my bedtime!! Heck, it starts during Happy Hour- when my buzz is the happiest!
In SoWal, Jdarg, darlin' you don't have no bed time...:shock: no bed time...no bed time...repeat after me....:D

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)

Allifunn said:
In SoWal, Jdarg, darlin' you don't have no bed time...:shock: no bed time...no bed time...repeat after me....:D

No bed time...no bed time...gotcha...but eventually I will pass out!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Allifunn said:

:rotfl: You are funny! I have a 4 year old- no bedtime? I am not a good mommy without some sleep! We tend to start early and end somewhat early, especially since I love the early mornings at the beach. You best not be picking on me- I know where you live and will knock on your door at 6 am for a little bike ride.....muahhahahaha:D

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

jdarg said:
:rotfl: You are funny! I have a 4 year old- no bedtime? I am not a good mommy without some sleep! We tend to start early and end somewhat early, especially since I love the early mornings at the beach. You best not be picking on me- I know where you live and will knock on your door at 6 am for a little bike ride.....muahhahahaha:D

Remind me to not tell you where I live. :lol:

4-year olds happen to love moonlight, especially at Grayton Beach. ;-)

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg

jdarg said:
:D 6pm is a tad bit early for me...:eek: 7:30...now that is more civilized!
We will for sure have to do Pandora's Tuesday night! :clap_1: Jdarg...stay as late as you can...:love:
We will have to try to go to 331 Thursday night ...DJVladi will be there!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

kurt said:
Remind me to not tell you where I live. :lol:

4-year olds happen to love moonlight, especially at Grayton Beach. ;-)

Oh yeah, she is a night owl, and stays up pretty late. I was talking about me! I'm not good the next day if I am up 'til 2 AM!