• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
I didn't see the construction fence by. Tom Thumb ? Did see a public hearing notice sign at turn in to GB by movie theater .

There is a Tom Thumb at that same entrance at the GB Publix across from the fencing.

What I really wonder is how traffic will go in & out... It's going to be interesting to see how it works out. Unless the entrance by the light is completely reconfigured.

unclecarl

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2013
I understand that Starbucks has advertised this location as the "world's largest coffee shop." Given the crowds at the Silver Sands Starbucks I'm looking forward to the opening. Judging from the great business done by Applebee's in he area I think a sports bar would be a welcome addition to Grand Blvd. The high end restaurants in GB are great, but it would be nice to be able to spend a little less on dinner from time to time. Some wings, cold beer and a ballgame on the big screen; it doesn't get much better than that.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The old Winn Dixie location will probably be completely demolished. It's being redeveloped.

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Speaking of rumors I heard from a Winn Dixie employee that Old Winn Dixie is to be demolished and a Chick Fil-a and CVS is going in there.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Whataburger. Standing alone.....oh and there now is a CVS coming soon sign at the demo site of old Winn Dixie. FYI