• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
My name is Ashley Jenkins. Im brand new to the area and just moved to Miramar Beach, Fl. I am looking for evening work or possible day time that I could balance with family life. I have a background in business management through managing my husbands business with general office duties, email formation to clients, customer service and relationship building. Im also attending college for my Business Management degree. Years prior my experience has been customer service, hospitality and working as a self made professional photographer capturing weddings & lifestyle. I am very friendly and outgoing and love working with the public, independently or with a team. My hobbies include wellness/fitness, creating through photography and content creation, social media marketing, food, travel and tourism. I have also worked in the food industry & retail. (my back ground is diverse and could fit many different positions available.) Thank you! - Ashley Jenkins