• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

headed4thebeach

Beach Comber
Jun 30, 2008
Good Morning! I am fairly new to the area but I am interested in a booth rental. For now, I am starting out with chabby chic/beachy type furniture and some art. I haven't been to Lily Pads and I am interested in info on that or other places that would be good to start out!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
There is the Artists at Gulf Place, (I'm so embarassed but I can't remember) Lisa_at_the_beach's gallery, I believe there is something in the Grayton Corners mall as well, and there is the Village of South Walton.

Good luck and :welcome:

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Try Scavengers

Scavengers on Hwy. 98 in Santa Rosa Beach gets good traffic. They have a well put together shop with multiple vendors. Good Luck!

rose4912

Beach Crab
Sep 30, 2008
Good Morning! I am fairly new to the area but I am interested in a booth rental. For now, I am starting out with chabby chic/beachy type furniture and some art. I haven't been to Lily Pads and I am interested in info on that or other places that would be good to start out!

Having an outdoor sale 10/4-5 at 1598 CR393South. If interested in displaying your items this weekend, come by from 9-5. We are just beginning with Antique and lots more for the first time and hope to have a sale one weekend a month. You are responsible for setting up, selling and removing all items every day. If interested, ask for Rose.