• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
peapod1980 said:
thanks, kathy! love your siggy line

Thanks, stole the first part of it from a T-shirt I got at Seagrove Market, the second part, I stole from my dad's siggy line!!! Love yours also!!!

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
peapod1980 said:
::::waving from the other side of the mississippi::::
and you have a place in seagrove?

A condo. Don't get down there as much as I'd like though...work somehow keeps getting in the way of fun! :shock: That's why I enjoy reading these posts..makes me feel closer to the sea spray :love:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
peapod1980 said:
where's lacey's spring? so funny, my dad's first name is lacy, and my mom is a bama girl--mobile born and bred!

It is 4 miles south of Huntsville, Alabama. Right across the Tennessee River. I lived in Mobile for 7 years. Been back home for 12!!! Bama girls are good girls!!!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
kathydwells said:
It is 4 miles south of Huntsville, Alabama. Right across the Tennessee River. I lived in Mobile for 7 years. Been back home for 12!!! Bama girls are good girls!!!
amen! my poor mom's the only transplant; all her family is still down south--bama or florida!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Landlocked said:
Well it looks like I'm working. Every once in a while, I'll grab some papers and walk across the office really fast. Nobody bothers you then.

:rotfl:

I love it.

I have gotten so much done today. It's not even funny. :clap_1: