• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
The Commisioner meeting in Defuniak has been rescheduled for June 30th. I am working on getting a copy of the new version. If anyone gets it before me feel free to post.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
thanks for the update

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
and I notice that it is still "measured" by subjective means. Here we go again. I truly hope everyone turns out. I would be happy to present a written statement on behalf of anyone who cant make it.

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
Cleary the commisioners have no intentions of drafting an ordinance that reflects the will of the overwhelming majority of the people. Everybody call the paper or anyone else who can shine the light on this issue. Otherwise we may see this ordinance pass on the 30th. At this point I feel like changing my stance from trying to find a reasonable compromise to flat out defeating the ordinance. Anyone have acces to any national media.

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
I am soooo worked up but there is no use in going on an on cause it's all been said. Hey musicians. June 30th would be a great day for a rally.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
looks like it is time for the affected businesses (not the ones located next to the "wedding houses") to dig out the deeds and see if they are covered under section "J"... which reads that "Lawfully permitted business establishments located in a planned mixed use development." are exempt